Put your left over boiled arbi to use, a tasty quick recipe! Achaar in 10 minutes, yes that’s possible.
- 4 boiled round arbi
- 1 tablespoon methi dana fenugreek)
- 2 tablespoon slightly roasted saunf (fennel)
- 1/2 tablespoon Lal mirchi (red chilli)
- 1/2 tablespoon haldi (turmeric)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 6 tablespoon oil
- Namak (Salt) to taste
- Peel and cut arbi into round slices
- Slightly Heat oil in pan and turn off gas.
- Put methi seeds, saunf, haldi, Lal mirchi, salt in the oil and mix well
- Mix the cut arbi in the oil.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add the vinegar. If you need, you can add a little more vinegar since it is the preservative.
- Put the mix in a glass jar and keep at room temperature for 2 days.
- On day 3, check the salt and if needed at more.
- Well your arbi Achaar is ready, refrigerate and enjoy!
#indianfood #momscooking #pickles #homemadefood #simplecooking